- It seems almost weird to make spiritual goals because spirituality is just the makeup of the rest of your life, and high-level spiritual goals may seem a bit presumptuous. I care not. So here we go:
- Become like God - this is life eternal.
- Have the Sealed portion of the book revealed to the eyes of my understanding.
- Know that I am living up to my spiritual potential for this life.
- Wilford Woodruff lifestyle - keeping record and being in close contact with the world of the spirit - that it becomes normal to talk to and associate with angels. This is a huge change, but I am dreaming here.
- Either serve a lot of missions, or make it easier for others to do missionary work from everywhere (online)
- Cello - learn how to play the cello and play incredible songs for my children and my family and for the community.
- Photography - go on photoshoot trips just for fun to create and show amazing things to the world. Help people see what is extraordinary in what seems so ordinary.
- Learn the history of the world from the perspective of game changers, heroes and influencers and then use that information to help others change history.
- Learn more things that God knows (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, math).
- Memorize quotes, scriptures, and powerful words.
Investment in the Future
- Create a historical heroes curriculum that bases its text off of the classics and allows people to see themselves for who they really are and remember who they always have been. I'm not sure if teaching this at a university would be best, but it would be amazing.
- Finish the development of the returned missionary program that will help RMs come home and have a support system and stay faithful
- Enhance online exposure to truths of the restored gospel (clean up what is being done and establish new - pull the weeds and plant new flowers).
- Create a fund/estate for my children so that they never have to worry about money. They can choose what they would like to do with it, but it is there.
- Help Temple work to climb to a greater level than it has ever before realized. Make the link for my family history.
- Create a sacred record. My own scriptural record for my children to know what I knew and that they may know that I studied every verse that they ever wonder about. Not to tell them what to think, but that they know that I also wondered about it.
- Write a book about truth, not to earn money, but to bless the lives of people. Do this now, and do this in 20 years and do it again at the end.
- Raise a family of children who feel free to create and become what they came to become. Provide a great structure and then set them free.
- Empower others to become their highest self.